Area / Project
The candidate will be hired in NTT Data Business Intelligence, Business Analytics and Big Data team.
- Use the best practices of QlikView, methodologies and tools for the development of complex projects in the enterprise field.
- Develop analytic applications and dashboards using QlikView platform in enterprise environments.
- Acting as a leader in the design and development of solutions QlikView.
- Manage and deploy the components Server Publisher, and troubleshooting.
- Knowing QlikView Publisher to job creation and related rules, verification status and error handling.
- Manage activities with predetermined times and procedures
- Participate in all step of the project life cycle: from requirements gathering to data analysis (profiling / discovery), to modeling, ETL, design and development of dashboards including testing
- Degree in technical or economic
- At least 3 years experience in the use of QlikView 10 and above.
- Knowledge of the concepts and techniques of Data warehousing (Back-End) and Business Intelligence (Front End).
- Excellent ability to work in a team and to manage relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Problem solving oriented and strong organizational skills
- Proactive approach to the problems.
Hybris Commerce Suite Senior Specialist
Area / Project
The selected candidate will become part of NTT Data professional team who are responsible for ecommerce solution for our client.
- Adopt best practices Hybris Commerce Suite, methodologies and tools for the development of complex projects in the enterprise.
- Contribute to the design and develop solutions for B2C and B2B eCommerce platform using Hybris Commerce Suite in enterprise environments.
- Participate in all step of the project life cycle: from the initial collection and analysis of requirements up to the roll-out including testing
- Manage activities with pre-established times and procedures
- Design and implement for Hybris Commerce Suite application extensions and / or forms of integration with third-party services or applications, back-end logistics, pricing and catalog management;
- Degree in technical disciplines.
- At least 3 years experience in the use of Hybris Commerce Suite (at least 1 year of experience v. 5.x) projects in eCommerce enterprise-wide
- Knowledge of the concepts and techniques for creating eCommerce solutions (Catalog Management, Management Cart, Order Management, Payment Management, Shipping) with integration with back-end systems.
- Excellent ability to work in team and to manage relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Problem solving oriented and organizational skills
- Goal achievement, proactive approach to the problems.
Senior Consultant BentleyMap
The selected candidate will become part of NTT Data professional team who are responsible for the creation of a Cartographic System Management for our customers.
- knowledge of BentleyMap (normal, Enterprise) from version SS1, ProjectWise, SDK (MDL mandatory, VBA and .net recommended); Oracle (version 10g) Spatial extension; programming languages: C, C ++, .net (C # and vbasic), SQL.
- Strong organizational skills
- Goal achievement and proactive approach to the problems.
To apply please send your cv to email@example.com ref. Codemotion or bring your cv to our desk to Codemotion meeting.